Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default The *nothingburger* is growing exponentially

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 05 Jul 2020 11:20:28 -0400, FromTheRafters
wrote:

philo was thinking very hard :
On 7/5/20 9:34 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
on 7/5/2020, supposed :
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:28:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

World sees record rise of 212,326 coronavirus cases in 24 hours

More testing* =* more cases.

True.

More cases** with* fewer sick & dying* =* more nothing burger.

True, but more sick *and* a larger 'percentage' of tests being positive
tells the real story. Far from being a nothingburger.

Trump supporters suffer from encyclopedic ignorance.

More US citizens have died from COVID in a few months than died in WW-I

Never knew people were this dumb.

It's an eye opener isn't it.

It is for me. For years I've heard from Republicans that Democrats
think they are stupid, but I never thought so, until this spring and
now that's what I think about a lot of them.

I talked to my sister in law today. My brother tells me she watches
fox news all day long. Today she told me she thought the Dems were
ruining the economy on purpose. Sounds like something stupid they
would have said on Fox news.

I don't know where my brother is on on all of this.,