Posted to rec.woodworking

Default putting a header for a window

dpb on Fri, 3 Jul 2020 07:23:59 -0500 typed in
rec.woodworking the following:
On 7/2/2020 10:02 PM, J. Clarke wrote:

A typical "shed" is not subject to code in most localities you know.

I'd wager that isn't necessarily so, but the point isn't/wasn't whether
the particular is or isn't subject to Code.

It's at least reasonable to check on what UBC says is minimum just for
knowing whether one decides to follow or not.

Does sound somewhat skimpy depending upon just what it actually does
consist of in the upper "loft".

Snow is not a major issue here.

And now I am getting concerned because what was planned, and what
is likely to happen now, are three different things.
--
pyotr filipivich