Posted to alt.home.repair

Default The *nothingburger* is growing exponentially

On Mon, 6 Jul 2020 04:00:04 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:28:41 +0100, Bod wrote:

World sees record rise of 212,326 coronavirus cases in 24 hours

New figures from The World Health Organisation show this is the largest
rise since records began €“ more than 20,000 higher than the previous
record.
The previous highest daily figure for new cases was 189,077, which was
reported on June 28.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/07/04/globa...2/?ito=cbshare

Yup we have proved if everyone stays home, it slows
the spread of the virus. What we haven't figured out is
how we restart our lives without another outbreak.

New Zealand, Taiwan, Vietnam and Austria all have.

You lot are too stupid to work it out ?

Locking up all visitors for 14 days is not "normal".

I have been saying all along, this
virus isn't just going to go away.

How odd that SARS and the spanish flu did.

Give this a couple years and see.

snip the stuff that went over your head