Posted to alt.home.repair
Joshua Snow Joshua Snow is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

"Muggles" wrote in message
On 7/4/2020 3:50 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/4/2020 12:23 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 11:20 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/4/2020 9:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/4/2020 10:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 7/2/2020 3:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon
people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

How do you decide what the right things for the right reasons are
going
to be?

Learning from past experiences, applying lessons learned to the
future.
It involves thinking, so maybe not for you.

Past experiences prove masks don't work.

Ignorantly wrong.

People STILL catch the virus while wearing masks.
Past experience ^.

Why do you suppose they wear them in the operating room? Because they
prevent infections.

They wear medical grade masks, and include other measures, and yet,
Dr.'s have still caught the virus.

Sure, the mask is not 100% as there are other ways to contract it. If
they did not work, they would not be using them. They may contact a
dozen patients close up versus you at a little distance.

They? There are alot of "they's" NOT using them.

Yep, plenty as stupid and pig ignorant as you.

I'll still take science and common sense over a
few stubborn non-medical people on the internet.

Common sense has always been to wash your
hands and not touch your face all the time.

Doesn't help when social distancing isnt possible
like on a train, plane or bus. Yes, you don't do that
and couldn't care less about those who do.