Posted to alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

wrote in message
On Sun, 5 Jul 2020 12:00:16 +1000, "Rod Speed"
wrote:

wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 4 Jul 2020 14:34:33 -0400, Grumpy Old White Guy
wrote:

On 7/4/2020 2:25 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 7/4/2020 10:51 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/04/2020 09:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 7/2/2020 3:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon
people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

How do you decide what the right things for the right reasons are
going
to be?

Learning from past experiences, applying lessons learned to the
future.
It involves thinking, so maybe not for you.

That's the problem, isn't it? My past experiences include the Asian
flu, Hong Kong flu, swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MERS, and so forth. No
lockdowns, no masks, no business closures and life went on.

Purely personal and anecdotal but from my observations the 'at risk'
cohort is the ones NOT wearing masks.

Most Asian countries were masks in large numbers during infections.
Maybe that had something to do with China and S Korea quickly
controlling the disease.

If masks actually worked, the snowflake virusphobes could wear them
instead of creating global lockdowns.

Seriously, just put on your N5 mask and stay 6' away from anyone with a
MAGA hat.

N5?
You really think a bandanna catches 5% of 0.3 micron particles?

That's not the size of the droplets, stupid.

But it is 3 times the size of the virus.

The size of the virus is irrelevant. What
matters is the size of the droplets, stupid.