Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Virus is is now rising in 40 out of 50 states

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 16:29:49 -0400, Clare Snyder
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Jul 2020 14:05:29 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 4 Jul 2020 11:28:38 -0600, rbowman
wrote:

On 07/04/2020 02:19 AM, micky wrote:
You don't understand the difference between treat and cure? So since
there is no cure, if you or someone in your family got it, you'd stay
home and let what happens happen?

If you compare positive cases versus hospitalizations, that is exactly
what happens.

What is what happens? If you mean, inarticulately, that the death rate
is the same, that's nonsense. And I don't believe you either. You'd
be at the hospital,pleading for help. You would not be watching
yourself or a family member get worse or die at home. But if you have
an answer, don't expect me to read it. I have't read your posts in
years, and I only saw this one because Clare quoted it. I'd started my
answer before I noticed it was you.

Think I'll do the same. Fretwell hasn't had a single usefull thing to
say in over 4 months.

See you Greg!!!!

Yeah, in about an hour. You know you can't quit me. ;-)