Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 7/4/2020 10:51 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/04/2020 09:25 AM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles laid this down on his screen :
On 7/2/2020 3:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon
people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

How do you decide what the right things for the right reasons are going
to be?

Learning from past experiences, applying lessons learned to the future.
It involves thinking, so maybe not for you.

That's the problem, isn't it? My past experiences include the Asian flu,
Hong Kong flu, swine flu, bird flu, SARS, MERS, and so forth. No
lockdowns, no masks, no business closures and life went on.

Purely personal and anecdotal but from my observations the 'at risk'
cohort is the ones NOT wearing masks.

Most Asian countries were masks in large numbers during infections.
Maybe that had something to do with China and S Korea quickly
controlling the disease.