Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 07/02/2020 02:02 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
rbowman has brought this to us :
On 07/01/2020 09:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 10:58 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/1/2020 8:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 12:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/30/2020 3:10 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
Damned shame?? This is a free country and people are entitled to
live
how they please.

Within limits.

Just because someone doesn't comply to a silly edict,
doesn't make them stupid.

Stupid *and* sociopathic,like you are.

No ... it's called FREEDOM - something this country is SUPPOSED to be
all about, and it's antithetical to your sociopath comment.

Not really, we are a country of LAWS.

What laws require anyone to wear a mask?

Some counties here require it in stores or gatherings. Subect to a
fine.

By what authority? I'm being serious. Can a county mandate that gays
wear pink triangles on their clothing? Wouldn't want to contribute to
the AIDS epidemic, would we? Can a county say all women must wear a
burqa? It seems to me that laws are being invented or selectively
ignored with such frequency that we might as well **** can the 'rule
of law' stuff invented by old white men.

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon people
doing the right things for the right reasons.

It always comes back to who is holding the gun regardless of whether the
law has any relationship to right things or right reasons. The more
positive law a society has the further it is from any concept of the right.