Posted to alt.home.repair
FromTheRafters FromTheRafters is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

rbowman has brought this to us :
On 07/01/2020 09:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 10:58 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/1/2020 8:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 12:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/30/2020 3:10 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
Damned shame?? This is a free country and people are entitled to
live
how they please.

Within limits.

Just because someone doesn't comply to a silly edict,
doesn't make them stupid.

Stupid *and* sociopathic,like you are.

No ... it's called FREEDOM - something this country is SUPPOSED to be
all about, and it's antithetical to your sociopath comment.

Not really, we are a country of LAWS.

What laws require anyone to wear a mask?

Some counties here require it in stores or gatherings. Subect to a fine.

By what authority? I'm being serious. Can a county mandate that gays wear
pink triangles on their clothing? Wouldn't want to contribute to the AIDS
epidemic, would we? Can a county say all women must wear a burqa? It seems to
me that laws are being invented or selectively ignored with such frequency
that we might as well **** can the 'rule of law' stuff invented by old white
men.

Without enforcement, there is no law. Too bad we cannot rely upon
people doing the right things for the right reasons.