Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default How to physically secure a cell phone?

On Wednesday, July 1, 2020 at 11:32:13 PM UTC-4, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 9:27 PM, wrote:
Another thought: maybe those security tethers that they use at the electronics stores? The kind they glue to the cell phone on display so you can try it out, but can't walk away with it?

Yeah, takes two seconds to cut the cable and walk off.

Don't be so damned cheap. Do it right and get a land line. In the long
run you will save money and have proper security. Cell phones can be
problematic with signal, batteries, theft.

I'm embarrassed for the group after reading most of these responses.
I have another question, at this community clubhouse, does it include a pool?
What exactly goes on at the clubhouse? Not that it matters, my answer stands,
but depending on the activities, it only gets much worse and stupider.