Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 7/2/2020 6:36 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/2/2020 12:31 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 07/01/2020 09:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 10:58 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/1/2020 8:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 12:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/30/2020 3:10 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
Damned shame??* This is a free country and people are entitled to
live
how they please.

Within limits.

Just because someone doesn't comply to a silly edict,
doesn't make them stupid.

Stupid *and* sociopathic,like you are.

No ... it's called FREEDOM - something this country is SUPPOSED to be
all about, and it's antithetical to your sociopath comment.

Not really, we are a country of LAWS.

What laws require anyone to wear a mask?

Some counties here require it in stores or gatherings.* Subect to a
fine.

By what authority? I'm being serious. Can a county mandate that gays
wear pink triangles on their clothing? Wouldn't want to contribute to
the AIDS epidemic, would we? Can a county say all women must wear a
burqa? It seems to me that laws are being invented or selectively
ignored with such frequency that we might as well **** can the 'rule
of law' stuff invented by old white men.

Most are either town council or mayor executive order or emergency order.

https://www.news4jax.com/news/local/...public-places/

They have to, because the Repub Govs and Repub pres are incapable of
leading in a crisis.