Posted to alt.home.repair
Clare Snyder Clare Snyder is offline

Default How to physically secure a cell phone?

On Thu, 02 Jul 2020 00:48:36 -0400, micky
wrote:

In alt.home.repair, on Wed, 1 Jul 2020 18:19:42 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

Call the phone company and see if they can put in a pay phone.

Pay phone is a no-go. The State Department of Health obligates emergency phone on site to be a free phone with a listing of emergency numbers. I checked.

My suggestion was a wall phone, not a pay phone. I'm 46% subscribed.
Sign up soon.

epoxy a cheap cell phone to a concrete block wall. Impossible to
remove without rendering it totally scrap. Have instructions to "use
speaker phone" so nobody has to stand with their ear to the wall.