Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 07/02/2020 12:04 AM, Joshua Snow wrote:

"rbowman" wrote in message
On 07/01/2020 09:27 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 10:58 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 7/1/2020 8:49 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 7/1/2020 12:03 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/30/2020 3:10 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles has brought this to us :
Damned shame?? This is a free country and people are entitled to
live
how they please.

Within limits.

Just because someone doesn't comply to a silly edict,
doesn't make them stupid.

Stupid *and* sociopathic,like you are.

No ... it's called FREEDOM - something this country is SUPPOSED to be
all about, and it's antithetical to your sociopath comment.

Not really, we are a country of LAWS.

What laws require anyone to wear a mask?

Some counties here require it in stores or gatherings. Subect to a
fine.

By what authority?

Their Parliament in most cases.

I'm being serious. Can a county mandate that gays wear pink triangles
on their clothing?

Depends on their constitution.

Wouldn't want to contribute to
the AIDS epidemic, would we? Can a county say all women must wear a
burqa?

Ataturk actually banned the wearing of them and the fez in Turkey.

Some have banned the wearing of the burka in public and schools etc.

It seems to me that laws are being invented or selectively ignored
with such frequency that we might as well **** can the 'rule of law'
stuff invented by old white men.

More fool you.

Considering everyone in the thread is from the US I doubt like hell
parliaments come into play. Counties is close to countries so your
confusion is understandable. Sort of.