Posted to alt.home.repair
Muggles[_28_] Muggles[_28_] is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 6/30/2020 4:49 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/30/2020 12:42 PM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/28/2020 3:17 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles formulated on Sunday :
On 6/27/2020 9:07 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 20:55:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

Makes you wonder why things were closed huh?

https://imgur.com/gallery/uRSMg3W
You know how they say*** :
** " You can't cure* stupid .* "
... apparently,* you can't quarantine it either !** :-)
*** John T.

You can't hide from a virus.

Well, it isn't looking for you anyway.

Masks don't prevent anyone from catching it.

Perhaps not, but they cut down on the environmental contamination.

Perhaps not?* I saw a woman with a mask made from flat buttons connected
at the corners of the button holes. Seriously? LOL So many designer
masks out now, and none of them will stop a virus getting into or out of
that individual.

I was offered a hospital grade mask once when I went into a grocery
store, and politely declined.* I'd rather BREATH than to limit my supply
of oxygen and cause myself different breathing problems.

It's down right silly for healthy people to wear masks.

**Hand sanitizer and hand washing is a good way to keep away from
illnesses of all strains.

That won't stop it either.

I just like to wash off the crud I've been touching.* I've always kept a
small container of it with me.

I haven't see anyone actually wear a mask properly.* It's more like a
piece of jewelry that gets adjusted like a pair of glasses.

Yes, and it's a damned shame such a prosperous country as ours couldn't
do better. Too damned many stupid people convincing other stupid people
to do incredibly stupid things.

Damned shame??* This is a free country and people are entitled to live
how they please.* Just because someone doesn't comply to a silly edict,
doesn't make them stupid.

That's just your opinion

My opinion is just as valid as yours.

--