Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default He wanted the bars open

On 6/30/2020 4:19 PM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 6/30/2020 12:46 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/30/2020 12:29 PM, RosemontCrest wrote:
On 6/30/2020 10:29 AM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/30/2020 9:42 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/28/2020 3:17 PM, FromTheRafters wrote:
Muggles formulated on Sunday :
On 6/27/2020 9:07 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 20:55:04 -0400, Ed Pawlowski
wrote:

Makes you wonder why things were closed huh?

https://imgur.com/gallery/uRSMg3W
You know how they say*** :
** " You can't cure* stupid .* "
... apparently,* you can't quarantine it either !** :-)
*** John T.

You can't hide from a virus.

Well, it isn't looking for you anyway.

Masks don't prevent anyone from catching it.

Perhaps not, but they cut down on the environmental contamination.

Perhaps not?* I saw a woman with a mask made from flat buttons
connected
at the corners of the button holes. Seriously? LOL So many designer
masks out now, and none of them will stop a virus getting into or
out of
that individual.

I was offered a hospital grade mask once when I went into a grocery
store, and politely declined.* I'd rather BREATH than to limit my
supply
of oxygen and cause myself different breathing problems.

It's down right silly for healthy people to wear masks.

**Hand sanitizer and hand washing is a good way to keep away from
illnesses of all strains.

That won't stop it either.

I just like to wash off the crud I've been touching.* I've always
kept a
small container of it with me.

I haven't see anyone actually wear a mask properly.* It's more
like a
piece of jewelry that gets adjusted like a pair of glasses.

Yes, and it's a damned shame such a prosperous country as ours
couldn't
do better. Too damned many stupid people convincing other stupid
people
to do incredibly stupid things.

Damned shame??* This is a free country and people are entitled to live
how they please.* Just because someone doesn't comply to a silly
edict,
doesn't make them stupid.

You are right. But in this case, it makes them DANGEROUS to anyone
near them. And many places it makes them violators of the LAW.

Why do you hold with great regard adherence to laws when it comes to
the dangers of spreading COVID-19, yet you hold complete disregard to
lawless behavior in CHAZ/CHOP Seattle as if the latter is "no big
deal" to *you*?

I can do something about the spread of covid.

Crime happens.* If wearing a mask helps that, I guess I will wear one.

Your response does not answer my question, but thanks anyway.

I interpret it as he does not mind inner city people crime as it has no
effect on him.