Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Minneapolis City Council ABOLISHES Police, Gets Private Security!

On Tue, 30 Jun 2020 10:33:06 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/30/2020 9:56 AM, Muggles wrote:
On 6/29/2020 5:39 PM, Grumpy Old White Guy wrote:
Minneapolis City Council voted in a 12-0 decision to abolish police in
the city.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHr0acN6Z_k

It's time for a mass migration of all LE who worked for that police
dept. and they should move out of state where republicans run things.
They'll be appreciated, and those cities will be much safer to raise
their families, too.

LOL!

The cops will already be leaving since there is no jobs for them. In a
year when this experiment blows up in their face the city will be
begging them to come back.
BTW I did look into the Camden Miracle and it was basically busting
the union. They reduced the cost of a cop from $189k a year to a
little under $100k (salary benefits, support etc). Funny the left
doesn't like admitting that.
The union is creeping back in as we speak and things will be back the
way they were soon enough.