Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Updating Win7 to Win10

The CD arrived this morning. Instructions with it says to turn off
upgrades on the choices early on. Which I did. It then stopped saying the
Realtek Bluetooth Radio driver had to be updated before it could proceed.
Then spent ages trying to find the new driver for my laptop without
success. Including at the HP and Realtek sites.

Turned on auto upgrade and it is now installing. ;-) So I'd guess it found
it.

--
*Reality is the illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.