Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] hubops@ccanoemail.ca is offline

Default Need help replacing outside hose valve

On Wed, 24 Jun 2020 16:07:32 -0700 (PDT), wrote:

Hi, an outside hose valve is leaking, i have replaced the washers,
but that didnt fix it, I want to replace all the parts that I have circled in the image.
But I'm having no luck finding exactly what I need.
Is it more common to replace the entire valve in the image rather than just
the parts that connect to the top of the valve?
If its possible to replace the parts I have circled,
does anyone know how to shop for the right parts? Thanks

https://imgur.com/3UFmbFk

... a quick google search returns
this youtube video - that might help ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cALQ3PR7k30