Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] john.turnbull@rvbears.org is offline

Default Coffeemaker just steams- the fix

Thanks for posting this! Just fixed my coffee maker. I was ready to go buy a new one this morning. No need now.

--

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: Any email from River View Local School District &
attached documents may contain confidential information. All information is

--
Â* https://goo.gl/2061Vshttps://goo.gl/2061Vs https://goo.gl/2061VsÂ* Â* Â*
Â*Â*Â*Please follow us on our Social Media Pages Â* Â* Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*

Â*