Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Pure gas vs E85

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 23:15:38 GMT, (Scott Lurndal)
wrote:

writes:
On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:35:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/20/2020 12:56 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 6/18/20 7:29 PM, T wrote:

[snip]

Don't forget to add nitrogen to your tires to help improve mileage.
(?_?)

I also use Diydrogen Monoxide to wash my car.ÂÂ* Removes
bug guts from my windshield really nicely.

:-)

That reminds me of some TV show where they were talking about
"environmental" groups that were really just political and knew nothing
about the environment. A lot of people would sign a petition to ban
dihydrogen monoxide. Anyone asking what that is were told something like
"It's a chemical used in industrial processes, which gets into lakes and
rivers. People who have contact with it get cancer.".

Have you known anyone to ever fall for that trash?

The show he is talking about is Penn and Teller "Bull****" (on Amazon
Prime) and yes they did get a bunch of greenie weenies to sigh their
petition on camera. They have lots of fun with environmentalists.

As with all such programs (e.g. Leno's Man in the Street), they have
to interview 100 people to find two gullible suckers. One certainly
shouldn't draw any conclusions from such programs, other that you can
always find ignorance if you look for it hard enough.

In this particular case they got the organizer of the rally along with
some of the speakers.