Posted to alt.home.repair
Jim Joyce Jim Joyce is offline

Default Pure gas vs E85

On Mon, 22 Jun 2020 12:35:57 -0700, Bob F wrote:

On 6/20/2020 12:56 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 6/18/20 7:29 PM, T wrote:

[snip]

Don't forget to add nitrogen to your tires to help improve mileage.
(?_?)

I also use Diydrogen Monoxide to wash my car.* Removes
bug guts from my windshield really nicely.

:-)

That reminds me of some TV show where they were talking about
"environmental" groups that were really just political and knew nothing
about the environment. A lot of people would sign a petition to ban
dihydrogen monoxide. Anyone asking what that is were told something like
"It's a chemical used in industrial processes, which gets into lakes and
rivers. People who have contact with it get cancer.".

Have you known anyone to ever fall for that trash?

One of the late night shows did a street segment where they asked people if
they masticate, and if so, how often and when was the last time. Keep in
mind that they can cut and edit the video for maximum comedic effect, but
plenty of people answered as if they'd been asked about masturbate rather
than masticate.