Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_28_] Frank[_28_] is offline

Default Pure gas vs E85

On 6/22/2020 3:35 PM, Bob F wrote:
On 6/20/2020 12:56 PM, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On 6/18/20 7:29 PM, T wrote:

[snip]

Don't forget to add nitrogen to your tires to help improve mileage.
(—”_—”)

I also use Diydrogen Monoxide to wash my car.Â* Removes
bug guts from my windshield really nicely.

:-)

That reminds me of some TV show where they were talking about
"environmental" groups that were really just political and knew
nothing about the environment. A lot of people would sign a petition
to ban dihydrogen monoxide. Anyone asking what that is were told
something like "It's a chemical used in industrial processes, which
gets into lakes and rivers. People who have contact with it get cancer.".

Have you known anyone to ever fall for that trash?

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/4534017/ns...-fall-ho-hoax/