Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Dental Bridge Adhesive?

In alt.home.repair, on Mon, 22 Jun 2020 13:09:31 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Monday, August 25, 2008 at 9:05:24 PM UTC+6, Duff wrote:
My temporary dental bridge came out and I need to know what adhesive I
can use to keep it in place until I see the dentist in about 4 weeks.

Duff

There's that one they advertise all the time. ???? That might be good
only for a day or two, but what do I know.

Plus at the drugstore tehy sell temperary cement. I think that's what
it's called. The druggest will know. I think you want one that is
definitely temp. That will break when tugged on. The label will say.
It's online too but I'd ask a real paharmacist.