Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Going broke in Tulsa

In alt.home.repair, on Sun, 21 Jun 2020 15:33:46 -0400,
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:33:21 -0500, Jim Joyce
wrote:

On Sun, 21 Jun 2020 12:08:00 -0500, philo wrote:

On 6/20/20 8:45 PM, Jim Joyce wrote:
On Sat, 20 Jun 2020 19:22:57 -0500, dpb wrote:

On 6/20/2020 4:19 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

The news showed some scenes of both inside and outside the gathering.
Looks like sales are a bust and we will be stuck with a bunch of masks
printed "Trump 2020".* I did not see anyone wearing the masks.

Local ABC affiliate showed a dude and asked if was going to wear one
inside -- said didn't know but if did it would be -- and modeled the
above one...

So, at least one sold...

The big breaking news headline continuously scrolling across the bottom of
the TV screen says "Media blamed for lower than expected rally turnout."
The arena is apparently less than full, and what looked like the overflow
area is completely empty.

Sheesh. I guess he got a standing ovation for drinking a glass of water
with one hand.

He did, and they went especially wild when he tossed the half full glass of
glass onto the floor. His fake annoyance with the media was hilarious.

What an embarrassment.

True that.

Trump is a made for TV guy.
He just wants people to watch and he got you looking.
I never saw a second of it.

Nor did I.

I think his biggest audience is democrats, looking for something to

Not me. When they play a clip of him on the news, I change the station.
When his picture is on a webstie, I scroll past it as fast I can. He
makes me want to vomit

bitch about, much like Rush, Hannity and Carlson.

There is plenty wrong with him that's for sure.