Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Win7 and T-bird

On 2020-06-20 21:01, Snag wrote:
Thanks T , I've got it sorted out now . I still don't know what the
problemÂ*wasÂ*,Â*butÂ*here'sÂ*whatÂ*IÂ*didÂ*:
Â*Â*uninstalledÂ*T-bird
didÂ*aÂ*coldÂ*restartÂ*ofÂ*comp
reinstalledÂ*anÂ*earlierÂ*versionÂ*-Â*60.6.1
Â* There is a chance this will update to 68.9.1 when I close and restart
itÂ*,Â*don'tÂ*knowÂ*yetÂ*ifÂ*theÂ*problemsÂ*willÂ* startÂ*allÂ*overÂ*butÂ*IÂ*hopeÂ*notÂ*.

Â* All is working correctly now . This is the first problem I've had
setting this comp up . This has all but one old laptop running W7 now ,
andÂ*thatÂ*oldÂ*ToshÂ*isÂ*probablyÂ*tooÂ*oldÂ*for *7Â*.

Somewhere between 60 and 68 they changed the way they do addressbooks.
You are not suppose to notice, unless you do. Before
upgrading, go to your address book and export your address
books as LDIF files. If yo notice, you will thank me later.