Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Win7 and T-bird

On 6/20/2020 6:37 PM, Snag wrote:
Â* so I'm trying to migrate all the thingds I do in XP to the Win7
install in this comp (dual boot) and I'm using Thunderbird version
68.9.0 and it ain't workin' Continuous not responding , can't do much
since it keeps locking up . Anybody else here used this combo and had
problems ? Any solutions ? I'm moving it all over to 7 because so much
just won't function in XP any more . There are a few thing I prefer XP
for , so I plan on keeping is as a backup OS , just trying to get as
much moved over as I can and email/newsgroups are a primary task for my
desktop . It's a pain in the ass to keep rebooting when I want to change
over .

From the narrative I can't tell which isn't working -- trying 68.9.0 on
XP (not supported, so not terribly surprising it doesn' work if that's
the case) or Win7.

I didn't keep the XP partition but have had on issues on Win7.

I presume but I haven't looked that one can revert to earlier releases
if do need to get back to an XP running case.