Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] russellseaton1@yahoo.com is offline

Default A table saw on CL

On Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 2:22:21 PM UTC-5, Markem wrote:
Well if you follow the map might be in the southern Atlantic.

https://carbondale.craigslist.org/tl...141637759.html

Looking at that picture, I don't see any reason to buy that saw. Unless you are building a 1930s replica wood shop. I'm not saying its a bad, evil, awful, horrible, terrible saw. No. It might be a great saw. Good metal. Good bearings. Etc. But machines have progressed quite a bit since then. If you want a table saw, look around on Craigs List a bit more and find some cheap table top saw for sale for cheap. They are out there. Not saying this will be a high end saw. No. But it will work as well or better than that old saw, even after the old saw is restored. Whatever that means.