Posted to alt.home.repair
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default Pure gas vs E85

On 06/19/2020 01:42 PM, wrote:
On Fri, 19 Jun 2020 07:51:17 -0600, rbowman

On 2020-06-18 18:13, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/18/2020 6:19 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 6/18/2020 3:55 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I watch my mileage. I have been running pure gasoline now
for a bunch on months.

My mileage jump up from 23.5 on 15% alcohol to 25.5 miles
per gallon on pure gasoline

Hmmmmmmmmm .....

-T

Don't forget to add nitrogen to your tires to help improve mileage.
(?_?)

I use a custom blend of gasses. Start with 78% nitrogen but then I
add in a bit of oxygen and a tad of some secret gasses. Works well
but I'm not giving up the secret recipe.

No helium to suck on? Your voice sound that
way normally?

Can't waste helium in tires; they aren't making it any more.
Unfortunately that isn't a joke.

The sun is making about a billion tons a day but transportation is a
bitch.

The Space Force is recruiting Democrats for the exploratory probe.