Posted to alt.home.repair
Hawk Hawk is offline

Default Pure gas vs E85

On 6/19/2020 9:51 AM, rbowman wrote:
On 06/18/2020 07:23 PM, T wrote:
On 2020-06-18 18:13, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 6/18/2020 6:19 PM, Hawk wrote:
On 6/18/2020 3:55 PM, T wrote:
Hi All,

I watch my mileage.Â* I have been running pure gasoline now
for a bunch on months.

My mileage jump up from 23.5 on 15% alcohol to 25.5 miles
per gallon on pure gasoline

Hmmmmmmmmm .....

-T

Don't forget to add nitrogen to your tires to help improve mileage.
(—”_—”)

I use a custom blend of gasses.Â* Start with 78% nitrogen but then I
add in a bit of oxygen and a tad of some secret gasses.Â* Works well
but I'm not giving up the secret recipe.

No helium to suck on?Â* Your voice sound that
way normally?

Can't waste helium in tires; they aren't making it any more.
Unfortunately that isn't a joke.

It was causing the tires to spin with a high pitch.