Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon[_7_] Leon[_7_] is offline

Default A table saw on CL

On 6/18/2020 4:55 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:
On Wednesday, June 17, 2020 at 3:22:21 PM UTC-4, Markem wrote:
Well if you follow the map might be in the southern Atlantic.

https://carbondale.craigslist.org/tl...141637759.html

I once stopped at a garage sale that had a small (4"?) jointer that looked
very much like that TS, condition-wise. $15, including the stand.

The devil on my right shoulder had me reaching for my wallet until the angel
on my left smacked him to the ground and stomped the crap out of him.

Refurbishing the machine would probably have been another project that
would never get done.

But a boat anchor for $15 is a good deal!