Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Reversed bandsaw blade?

On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 16:36:42 -0000 (UTC), John Doe
wrote:

Ned Simmons wrote:

John Doe wrote:

I just got a Dewalt bandsaw blade from Amazon Inc for my small
Dewalt portable bandsaw. The teeth are freaking reversed. The
blade is only 32- 7/8"and 1/2" wide, so I doubt there is any way
to flip it.

Am I missing something? Or that just happens sometimes?

This is a joke, right?

Talk is cheap.

I'd love to see you flip a 1/2" wide 33" long bandsaw blade, without
damaging it.

Any YouTube videos? I will look, but I seriously doubt it.

There are 300 reviews by Average Joe users and nobody mentions
having to flip the blade. Obviously it's a defect/mistake.

Twist the blade and it will reverse itself....sigh..newbies...
__

"Journalists are extremely rare and shouldn’t be harmed, but propagandists are everywhere and should be hunted for sport"

Yeah..with no bag limit.