Posted to rec.woodworking
DerbyDad03 DerbyDad03 is offline

Default Roofing costs

On Monday, June 8, 2020 at 5:02:10 PM UTC-4, Markem wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jun 2020 14:17:49 -0500, Leon lcb11211@swbelldotnet wrote:

On 6/8/2020 1:21 PM, Markem wrote:
On Mon, 08 Jun 2020 13:12:09 -0500, Markem
wrote:

Well due to an ice storm way back there is a hole in the sun room. Did
not see it nor did it leak till I blew the debris off.

The quote for replacing the shingles and sheathing and using ice and
water shield is $50 per square (700 square feet).

That should be $500 ($3500 total cost) not including the replacement
skylight.

That seems down right good to me.

Those darn zero's have little value until it is on the left side of the
decimal.

$3500 sounds more in line.

The value of proof reading is always apparent after I post something
and then say, Crap!

Just click the Edit button.

Usenet has an editing feature, doesn't it?

I never use it 'cuz I never make mitsakes.