Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb[_3_] dpb[_3_] is offline

Default Help finding underground wire/box

On 6/6/2020 3:03 AM, micky wrote:

BTW, in my case I figured I would be digging eventually for something,
and I knew I would not forget where the lines were. it turns out they
were all right next to each other, making that simple.

Again, I was speaking of calling 811 expecting them to locate
owner-responsibility lines, NOT what they're there for of locating the
utility lines up to the transition point.

That on occasion one might find they did locate to the house from the
utility drop point I wouldn't be terribly surprised but to expect it
and/or to request that from them when show up as being why called;
that's off limits in my understanding of CGA.