Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default Help finding underground wire/box

In alt.home.repair, on Sat, 06 Jun 2020 16:49:01 -0400, micky
wrote:

I'm sure they're closed over the weekend, and tehy probably do do
private searches, but if they make a special trip, they're going to want
to charge for an hour .

My theory was that every one is entitled to call Miss Utility once
unless he's never going to dig or have anyone else dig.

You can call for a free locate any time you want them to look for
buried utilities. The question was whether you can call them to find a
privately owned wire on your property and I said they will most likely
want to charge you since there are no utilities to charge but it might
not be that expensive compared to repairing a wire or pipe you own
when you cut it.

I just noticed that Todesco, the OP, hasn't posted again in the 3 days
this thrad has been running. LOL

OOPs, he posted twice yesterday. They were in a part of the thread
after 4 unretrieved bodies that show up in red and I thought it was
another thread.