Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Hozan Rolling Die Head for Spoke Threader, $120+tax!

John Doe wrote:
This is a video of their current version...

https://youtu.be/0EkmrTxJRsM

I'm impressed they make videos of supposedly precision products that
WOBBLE. That is not uncommon for Chinese products, it's like they don't
even care. But that's Japanese, not Chinese, so that's weird. McDonald's
would go through 50,000 hamburger patties to make one commercial.

So how rigid does it need to be to chase after a bicycle spoke? I've not
used this particular device, but Hozen electronics tweezers have a fit and
finish that even makes ones from Germany look like toys.