Posted to uk.d-i-y
charles charles is offline

Default Black and Decker Workmate - still with dangerously sharp edges?

In article , michael adams
wrote:

"charles" wrote in message

That's my version. I've even got some extension arms to hold bigger
things like doors. But I didn't reaise it was B&D then. I'm not sure
their name was on it.

Having just checked on mine. When its upright, "Workmate" is on the front
of the front frame and is what you see immediately. Looking through to
the back frame that has "Black and Decker" on it. And that's the same
from both directions. So both frames have "Workmate" on the outside, and
"Black and Decker" on the inside. On mine anyway. I'm not sure of the
position when it's folded.

Just looked. Mine is the same, but I've never noticed the B&D name before,
just seen "Workmate".

--
from KT24 in Surrey, England