Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Fridge freezer power switch

Well, neons eventually lose their ability to strike, and this tends to end
up with flickering.
If you can be bothered to take it apart then you could change it, they tend
to be little two wire bulbs with a resistor in series with them.
How old is it?
Brian

--
----- --
The Sofa of Brian Gaff...

Blind user, so no pictures please
Note this Signature is meaningless.!
"Jayney09" m wrote in
message oupdirect.com...
Hi, I have a switch in my kitchen which has a red light on it. This is the
power switch for my fridge freezer. I noticed the red light on switch is
slightly flickering. Tried to google and all I could find was that the
neon
bulb might be going. Just wondered if anyone knows what it could be. Many
thanks.

--
for full context, visit
https://www.homeownershub.com/uk-diy...h-1433913-.htm