Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ivy and brickwork

On 30/05/2020 17:19, John wrote:
After it growing for over 25 years I took down the ivy that had covered the
side wall of the garage. I am left with grey marks from where the ivy's
tentrills had stuck to the brick. The bricks are fairly textured.

Any ideas for cleaning it off?

(tendrils)
leave it a year and then pressure wash it

--
Renewable energy: Expensive solutions that don't work to a problem that
doesn't exist instituted by self legalising protection rackets that