Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Corvid Corvid is offline

Default Speaking of TiN coated drills was Followup: Choosing a set ofdrill bits

On 05/28/2020 07:40 PM, Bob Engelhardt wrote:
On 5/28/2020 11:53 AM, wrote:
I have slowly been replacing my bits with ones from DrillHog. The
Ebay store is less expensive than on Amazon. They are claimed to be
made in the US and have a lifetime warranty.

Is a warranty useful? I assume that it would cover breakage, but not
anything else. I occasionally break bits, but they are almost
always the small, inexpensive ones.

Lifetime Warranties can be useless, covering only the originally
purchased (and short lived) item, but *not* its replacement. I learned
that scam with some ****ty headlights.