Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pamela[_14_] Pamela[_14_] is offline

Default So if you can't get a routine eye exam....

In article ,
Another John wrote:
He is pretty well like Trump. Wants to drain the 'swamp' that is the UK
civil service etc, and replace it with his own cesspit. Where anything to
his advantage is just fine. Anything else false news and harassment.

I'm surprised that you haven't mentioned, Dave, another thing: he is not
even "an elected representative". Despite this, [I believe], he sits in
on the SAGE meetings -- in what capacity other than that of a political
commissar, I would like to know?

Thought everyone knew.

He was a prime mover in the Leave campaign. One who's job was to create
the sound bites and headlines that were so successful.

Like take back control. (From the unelected Brussels bureaucrats). To be
replaced by him. Another unelected bureaucrat.

Which is the exact reason that ****'s like you are attacking him

Why are you not attacking Kinnock

Why are you not attacking Tahir Ali

Why are you not attacking Campbell

They like you are anti democratic remoaners thats why.

You are a hypocrite.