Posted to uk.d-i-y
alan_m alan_m is offline

Default Yard Brush

On 27/05/2020 15:47, John wrote:
I think I need a new one - but it got me thinking - is there an optimum
bristle length - and why?

I've found with brushes the main difference is the bristle material and
their spacing. I recently purchased a a brush with very stiff plastic
bristles and its absolute crap for sweeping. There isn't enough flex in
the bristles and the head tends to skip over the surface.

In addition soft brush for light dry dust and a stiff brush for wet
compacted dirt (unless using a lot of water to help shift the muck)