Posted to alt.home.repair
Ken[_6_] Ken[_6_] is offline

Default Singer Heaters

wrote:
Hello folks. Ive been reading your very entertaining posts in the hopes that there might be mention of replacing an old singer electric wall heater switch. The unit is in good shape but the switch is burnt out. Ive tried to find something similar online without luck. But then I dont really know what Im looking for in terms of a replacement part. The old switch had two toggle buttons. The details on the back of the heating unit a 0.2A. 230V. 66/60HZ. 1566RPM. CCW. Any guidance in terms of finding a replacement part would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to junk this lovely old heater.

Your specs sound like those of a motor, not the unit. I am sure if it
is an electric heater, and utilizing 230 volts, the amperage would
surely be greater than .2 Amps.