Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Singer Heaters

Hi,

I'm looking for few replacement parts for Singer furnace, model BCE 23010. Please, Let me know where I could find replacement parts.

Chris
Posted to alt.home.repair

Hello folks. Ive been reading your very entertaining posts in the hopes that there might be mention of replacing an old singer electric wall heater switch. The unit is in good shape but the switch is burnt out. Ive tried to find something similar online without luck. But then I dont really know what Im looking for in terms of a replacement part. The old switch had two toggle buttons. The details on the back of the heating unit a 0.2A. 230V. 66/60HZ. 1566RPM. CCW. Any guidance in terms of finding a replacement part would be greatly appreciated. I dont want to junk this lovely old heater.

Singer Heaters Mikegindi Home Repair 4 April 19th 19 09:49 PM
Singer Heaters krishansen Home Repair 2 August 5th 09 01:17 PM
Singer vacuum cleaner motor johndee Electronics Repair 0 June 13th 06 06:17 AM
Straightening Singer Featherweight bobbin shaft Jason Metalworking 11 April 6th 05 08:02 PM