Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Speaking of TiN coated drills was Followup: Choosing a set of drill bits

Gerry on Tue, 26 May 2020 23:28:49 -0400
Last time I was in HF I picked up a couple packs of TiN coated small
bits.

For some reason, this reminded me of a Learning Experience. Was
drilling very small holes with very small tolerances. Discovered that
at this size, the TiN coating made the resulting holes "too big". One
more thing to keep in mind.

--
pyotr filipivich