Posted to uk.d-i-y
Pomegranate Bastard[_2_] Pomegranate Bastard[_2_] is offline

Default So if you can't get a routine eye exam....

On 26 May 2020 19:55:42 GMT, Tim Streater
wrote:

On 26 May 2020 at 18:33:22 BST, "Jake56" wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
polygonum_on_google wrote:
Anyone can make a mistake. (Even me!) Admitting, accepting, apologising.
They are what draw the poison.

And those in a similar sort of position who've done so have all resigned.

No one else did it when both were infected with the virus
and had kids who had to be looked after by someone with
the only suitable relos that far away.

Personally I don't think any of them should have resigned. Of the regs
controlling all this, the social distancing and the general stay-at-home rule
are the only important ones. For the rest, there should have just been a
general exception for buying food, and urgent situations. What is an urgent
situation? You decide. After that, all you need is spot checks by the fuzz.
Trying to micromanage what is or is not an urgent situation is a fool's
errand.

With any luck, SD will last beyond the end of this, and fewer people will be
infected with other things like flu. Then folk might start to understand that
this country is OVERCROWDED and that something needs to be done about it.

Care to start the process yourself?