Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Default Camera up the Chimney

You didn't need a drone to spot the BBQ down the street.

I never knew that that many people lived in that 3 bed semi.

On 24/05/2020 12:46, Andrew wrote:
Or just buy a drone if he is perving on the neighbours or
reporting lockdown evaders to the plod :-)

Andrew

On 24/05/2020 09:13, Brian Gaff (Sofa) wrote:
Most chimneys have some kind of cranked or blocked bit like louvers to
stop
rain coming straight down or birds building their nests there.
Â*Â* I'd have thought a camera on a mast poked through from inside the loft
with a tile removed might beÂ* another way of doing it.
Â* Brian

--
Adam