Posted to uk.d-i-y
A true Scotsman A true Scotsman is offline

Default Why is there no flour?

On Thu, 21 May 2020 21:13:26 +0000, Brian Reay wrote:

You could try Bannock.

Ive not made it for nearly 50 years but I was thinking about it the
other day as weve run out of yeast.

If seen it a few times on YouTube- it is popular with campers (I learned
to make it in the Scouts). Basically a flat bread. As one of the videos
on YouTube mentions, most cultures have a flat bread in their cuisine,
Bannock is probably our closest. The Indians (Asian ones) have Naan
bread, North American Indians have theirs, ......

The lying kentish ****wit fails again.

Naan bread has yeast.

--
Paul Cummins - Always a NetHead