Posted to uk.d-i-y
Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq is offline

Default Step away from the garden centre

On Sun, 24 May 2020 10:39:04 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Sunday, 24 May 2020 14:05:13 UTC+1, Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq wrote:
My first Scotch pie was bought in a pub somewhere near Gretna, The
publican apologised as it wasn't hot.

The closest thing I recollect to the dining experience was the time I
Waxoyled my Morris Ital!

It coated the roof of my mouth with a thick layer of congealed fat. I
swear I was nearly all the way to Cairnryan before It liquified.

If you think a proper Scotch pie is greasy, try an Aldi Scotch pie. They are NOT nice. Greasy and bland.

Owain

I shop at Aldi quite a lot. Their wine was brilliant.
Apart from that I'm afraid I shop in the belief that the less that
they do as far as processing goes the better.

Not sure if its them or Lidl that do Tunnocks caramel wafers though,
but there is a peice of Scots perfection, to be ranked alongside
Arbroath Smokies and Haggis.

AB
From the well pummelled keyboard of Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq