Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Step away from the garden centre

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" wrote in message

On Sun, 24 May 2020 10:41:33 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

snip -----

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" wrote in message
.. .

On Sat, 23 May 2020 19:23:18 +0100, "Ophelia"
wrote:

We rarely eat out, and certainly not these days My own cooking
ain't
bad yannow! Most people seem to like it))

errr they immersed a pizza in a chip fryer????

Blimey((((

Sure did!

After that even Stonehavens deep fried Mars Bars lost their shock and
Awe effect.

The potteries never did have much of a reputation for any food once
you got past oatcakes.

They had a Wrights pie shop on the canal, and it was said that no dead
dogs or cats ever floated past the factory :-)

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

Still on sale today, I did my apprentiship with those as the staple.
Great if you could get the antacids :-(

Oh dear( I haven't ever tried one. Lucky me, eh?

I have little doubt that they do mail order. There is a great
celebration when one is sold :-)

http://www.wrightsfoodgroup.com/

It does not quite do justice to the sensations experienced half an
hour after a meat & potato :-)

What? the need for antacids?

If you took the antacids within the half hour, you would probably be
o/k.

'Trouble is, you don't go into pie eating with the negatives in mind.

They do taste nice :-)

===

lol I guess they do need to have some saving grace))

https://www.avg.com