Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ophelia[_7_] Ophelia[_7_] is offline

Default Step away from the garden centre

"Archibald Tarquin Blenkinsopp Esq" wrote in message

On Sat, 23 May 2020 16:33:20 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

On Saturday, 23 May 2020 23:08:00 UTC+1, Rod Speed wrote:
There are two sorts of deep fried pizza - one
with batter (pizza crunch) and one without.
The crunch option is 20-30p extra.

Fark no wonder the romans just built a wall to keep you barbarians out.

Actually most chippies in Scotland are Italian.

Owain

I tried all sorts when I was up there.
Chinese, Indian, English.

Very few were acceptable.

I think the problem is twofold, any meal served in Scotland has to
have 33% more calories than that across the border England.

The other problem is that the grease the extra calories are comprised
of is probably bought with less thought and consideration than
something stuck on a garden gate hinge.

Not that England is much better. If you pay a fortune fine, but you
took pot luck otherwise.

In the end I stopped dining in restaurants altogether, even though it
cost me nothing.

Easier to drop into Asda or Morrisons for chicken portions or smoked
mackerel. It was so cheap I couldn't be bothered with an expese claim,
there was very little waiting between "courses" and no annoying
pillock would interrupt me half way through to ask some inane question
about meal enjoyment.

AB

====

D. likes Chinese type foods but I always make them myself. I have been
well helped by a Hawaiian in a Food group))

https://www.avg.com